We’ve all heard someone say it, “We can just hire an intern, they can work for free.” True, but with what money is saved in wages, could be lost in service. Businesses run a risk of uncertainty by hiring untrained, unpaid, and unmotivated interns to manage their social media. My recommendation? Hire me.
Five reasons why I’m better than an intern:
- I’m motivated: Yes! I love my job, and I’m going to transmit that motivational energy into your social media strategy/execution.
- I’m mentored: My management team is continually guiding and collaborating with me to ensure your company’s milestones are met.
- I hear your voice: I do my research and emerge myself in your company, so I may speak on your behalf.
- I feel your pain: After you tell me about your social headache. I find a solution and give you continuous support.
- I’m trained: I’m trained on all social platforms and utilize daily efficient processes. These methodical processes show results, and I can create the report to prove it.
It seems cost effective to hire the intern at first, but I’m here to make sure the relationships you make socially bring your business everlasting success.
Social Media Program Manager